Apartment 26 is a 3 bed, 2 bath, 1 reception accessible apartment with 2 balconies.
Alwen Court is in the heart of historic Bermondsey in the thriving cosmopolitan district of Borough. With a wealth of culture, business and shopping on the doorstep, this well-connected Zone 1 location is the perfect base for making the most of London.
Alwen Court’s 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments have been designed to exceed the wishes of the most discerning residents. Every detail has been refined and perfected to meet the specification of those who demand the best in style, luxury and location.
The development offers a sense of seclusion that belies its central location, with every apartment featuring its own garden, roof terrace or balcony. This is complemented by an excellent range of facilities including dedicated concierge and underground parking.
All apartments have modern, open-plan fitted kitchens equipped with high-quality appliances.
• Bespoke contemporary kitchen
• Quartz worktop
• Glass splash back
• Siemens hob
• Siemens oven
• Built-in Siemens microwave
• Integrated Siemens fridge-freezer
• Integrated Siemens dishwasher
• Baumatic wine cooler in larger kitchens
• Baumatic stainless steel extractor hood
• Large Franke under-mounted stainless steel sink with chrome tap
All the master bedrooms have their own en-suite bath or shower room. Bedrooms two and three have main bathroom access.
• Villeroy & Boch sanitary ware
• Large 120 cm showers
• Rain showerheads
• Heated towel rails
• Wall mounted washbasin and taps
• WC with soft close seat and concealed cistern
• Vanity units
• Fully tiled walls and floors
Electrical and fittings
• Wiring for wall hung plasma to Living Room and Bedroom 1
• Outlet for TV/SAT1/SAT2/FM-DAB to Living Room and all bedrooms
• External patio light and power socket
• Dual data/phone sockets
• Low voltage down lighters
• Digital satellite antenna
• Video door entry system
• Engineered oak flooring in hallways, kitchens, living and dining areas
• Fitted wardrobes with mirrored doors in all the master bedrooms
• Hallway storage cupboard
• Utility cupboard with Siemens washer-dryer
• Double glazed aluminium framed windows
• Wool carpets in warm beige tones in all bedrooms • White painted internal doors with polished chrome handles
• White eggshell painted skirting and architraves
• All walls and ceilings finished in white matt emulsion
• Gas-fired energy efficient central heating
• Individual room controlled underfloor heating
• Mains-powered smoke detectors with battery back-up to hallways (or where required for building regulations)
• Mains-powered carbon monoxide detector
• Dedicated concierge
• Large, landscaped communal gardens
• 33 underground car parking spaces
• Designated storage for 136 bicycles
• Lift access (to higher floor apartments)
• Step free approach to ground floor level apartments
• Wide doorways
• Adapted bathroom
For more information or to arrange a viewing, please enquire by calling us on 020 3667 8030 or you can contact us by email Request contact details
Property advert Ref 3478992 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.