Questions about this property?Request Details
Truly exceptional semi-detached period home, set behind a large gated driveway and offering superbly presented living space. Upgraded and extended by the current owners, the house combines superb living space with a large garden providing potential .
Truly exceptional semi-detached period home, set behind a large gated driveway and offering superbly presented living space. Upgraded and extended by the current owners, the house combines superb living space with a large garden providing potential for development (stpp).
Located at the foot of Alexandra Park, Wood Green provides a vibrant town centre with extensive shopping, leisure and transport facilities. Wood Green Piccadilly Line station gives access to Kings Cross within 21 minutes, whilst the great Northern service from Alexandra Park will get you to Moorgate in the same time. There are six bus routes serving the town whilst the A10 and A406 are both less than a mile and a half away.
Wood green has been the target for considerable investment over recent years with extensive new residential developments taking pace along its Western Boundary and creation and enhancement of the new workspace for creative businesses of the Wood Green Cultural Quarter based around the Chocolate Factory arts complex housed in the former Barratt sweet factory building in Coburg Rd, N22. The plans for regeneration are continuing to add to the already extensive facilities of the area.
In terms of leisure, the iconic Alexandra Palace, with its extensive facilities and wonderful rambling grounds is within an easy stroll, whilst the area abounds with parks and woodland.
In terms of education, the area is rich with good & Outstanding schools including Thomas Moore, Woodside High, Octagon Academy, Greig City Academy & Heartlands High,
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.6 bedrooms
Property advert Ref 4974346 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.