Beautiful home & a quarter mile of the River Wye. Stunning & unique. Option to buy further 2.5 acres of land & a floodlit tennis court.
‘The Best Kept Secret in The Wye Valley’. Mid Wales/England border. A charming river side house; set in the privacy of its own ¼ mile stretch of River Wye. The spacious property has been maintained to the highest standards & retains many period features with 7 double beds, 7 bathrooms & in addition a large separate live-in annex. 4 car garage, 2.5 acres of garden and riverbank. Huge potential
See The Vendor's website: Request contact details
See Request contact details Search LD2 3UH
Property marketed by Purple Bricks, though package includes more land & a tennis court.
Note the google map position is wrong & cannot be altered, Plas Gwyn is adjacent to the river ( 20 yards.) The google street view is also 10 years out of date and highly misleading.
FOR SALE: The Land, River & Buildings outlined in RED on the AERIAL PHOTOGRAPH. (Approximately 2.5 Acres.) Priced at £725,000
FURTHER OPTION (1) TO INCLUDE IN THE PURCHASE, A high spec, LTA, floodlit tennis court, and further grazing land of nearly 3 acres. Priced all in at £795,000. (Includes all marked red & blue on the aerial photograph)
A further OPPORTUNITY exists TO PURCHASE PARTS OF THE PLAS GWYN ESTATE, packaged/divided as desired by a prospective purchaser. In addition to that described in option 1 above, there is a further detached house, garden, further 4 car garage and workshop, and ten further acres of land, adjacent & on the other side of the road.
The £725,000 option as advertised herein FEATURES:
* Outdoor living, entertaining, family and tourism.
* 3 generous reception rooms, 7 double bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, 2 kitchens, utility room, porches, large wine/storage cellar. Spacious glazed verandas that overlook river and garden.
* A separate, ground floor, serviced annexe, Ideal for couple, housekeeper or relatives. (There is also a further independent annex on the second floor)
* A very desirable & well maintained quarter mile of the river which is a noted private fishing beat, with wide grassed bank.
* Gardens/grounds. In total about 2.5 acres, dry stone walls, orchard, greenhouses & beautiful garden.
* Substantial outbuildings, including a 4 car garage, incorporating a first floor workshop.
* Accommodation for The Royal Welsh Show, sports, fishermen, groups and tourists.
* Furniture & Furnishing can be included in the sale,
Property advert Ref 3029324 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.