Questions about this property?Request Details
Modern 4 double bed detached house for sale. Double garage, conservatory and newly fitted kitchen. Set within the popular St Georges area with easy access to the M5. Worle train station is within walking distance with links to Bristol, Bath and London.
Within a quiet cul de sac in St Georges this well presented four double bedroom home provides a large amount of space for a growing family.
A recently upgraded kitchen provides a lovely family and entertaining area and includes underfloor heating with touchscreen control, LED mood lighting and ceiling recessed LED spotlights.
The 22ft lounge includes access to the garden via patio doors and a log burner.
Downstairs is also a bright and airy hallway, study, cloakroom, under stairs storage and access to the conservatory. From the conversatory there is also direct access to the double garage.
Upstairs there are 4 double bedrooms, master with en-suite, and a family bathroom. Loft access and airing cupboard are on the spacious landing.
The rear garden is mainly laid to patio with a decking area and catches the sun from morning through to late afternoon.
The double garage sits back from the driveway which provides parking space for up to 4 vehicles off road.
Other property features include:
- Double glazing throughout
- Nest control for central heating and hot water
- Access to driveway from kitchen
- Outside tap on driveway
- Partially boarded loft space with lighting
- Solid oak flooring in downstairs hallway
- Electric underfloor heating in kitchen with separate controls
- Log burner in the lounge
- High speed broadband available at the property (speeds in excess of 40mb down and 10mb up)
Within walking distance is;
- A number of schools including Priory
- Sainsburys, a post office and number of other local shops
- Several pubs
- Doctor surgery
- Worle train station with direct trains to Bristol, Bath and London
- Country lanes for cycling and walking
- Easy access to the coast
Property advert Ref 4085732 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.