G&T Properties are delighted to offer this ATTRACTIVELY POSITIONED 3 Bedroom semi detached property. Located in a HIGHLY DESIRABLE residential location in Bilston, close to ALL LOCAL AMENITIES such as: Many local schools/colleges, which has EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS!
G&T Properties are delighted to offer this ATTRACTIVELY POSITIONED 3 Bedroom semi detached property. Located in a HIGHLY DESIRABLE residential location in Bilston, close to ALL LOCAL AMENITIES such as: Many local schools/colleges, and with EXCELLENT TRANSPORT LINKS! This Property would be perfect for a family and is not to be missed !
This property briefly compromises of:
* Driveway offering SECURE OFF STREET PARKING and plenty of CURB APPEAL,
* WELCOMING spacious hallway,
* COSY and INVITING living room with feature fireplace,
* SPACIOUS Kitchen/Diner overlooking rear garden, perfect for entertaining,
* PRIVATE, FAMILY SIZED GARDEN with Double gates ALLOWING REAR ACCESS,
* HANDY DOWNSTAIRS WC,
* UTILITY Area to house Washer and Dryer,
* HUGE Double Master Bedroom,
* LARGE Double Second Bedroom with built in storage,
* GENEROUSLY sized Single Third Bedroom,
* MODERN Wet Room with White Suite and Electric Shower,
* NEW Worcester Boiler
* LARGE loft
* QUIET Location
* REAR access for Car
* Heating and Electric in shed
Viewings STRONGLY recommended to fully appreciate! SO CALL TODAY!
CALL TODAY TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING!
* DO YOU HAVE A PROPERTY TO SELL? *
* Call today on for your FREE Valuation! *
We will sell your home for a FIXED FEE of only £800!
Why pay more for the same buyer?
Property advert Ref 4153137 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.