Questions about this property?Request Details
An opportunity to acquire this superb, extended, tunnel linked family home situated in the heart of the popular village of Nazeing, close to local shops, bus routes and the Lee Valley regional park. The property is offered for sale chain free! An .
An opportunity to acquire this superb, extended, tunnel linked family home situated in the heart of the popular village of Nazeing, close to local shops, bus routes and the Lee Valley regional park. The property is offered for sale chain free! An early internal inspection is highly recommended.
An opportunity to acquire this superb, extended, tunnel linked family home situated in the heart of the popular village of Nazing, close to local shops, bus routes and the Lee Valley regional park. This beautifully presented family home offers excellent sized accommodation along with parking and a lovely garden to rear. The property is offered for sale chain free! An early internal inspection is highly recommended.
The Accommodation Comprises:-
Via entrance door, window to front aspect, built-in storage cupboard, wood laminate flooring, covered radiator, staircase to first floor.
Lounge/dining Room 20? 10" x 13? 7" ( 6.35m x 4.14m )
Window to front aspect, radiator, wood laminate flooring, feature brick fireplace.
Space for washing machine and tumble dryer.
Low level wc, wall mounted wash hand basin.
Kitchen/breakfast Room 13? 5" x 9? 1" ( 4.09m x 2.77m )
Window and patio doors to rear aspect, comprehensive range of fitted white high gloss wall and base units with complementary work preparation surfaces incorporating 1½ bowl ceramic sink unit, free-standing cooker with stainless steel extractor hood over to remain, built-in fridge and freezer, radiator, space for dishwasher.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft via fitted pull-down ladder, doors to:-
Bedroom One 10? 5" x 10? 4" ( 3.17m x 3.15m )
Window to front aspect, radiator, wood laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 10? 4" x 10? 1" max ( 3.15m x 3.07m max )
Window to rear aspect, radiator, wood laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 10? 6" max x 7? 6" max ( 3.20m max x 2.29m max )
Window to front aspect, radiator, wood laminate flooring, built-in cabin bed and wardrobe/storage cupboard.
Two windows to rear aspect, part tiled walls to complement a white suite comprising of panel enclosed bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator.
Block paved Driveway to front, tunnel side access to the delightful rear garden extending to 57ft in length with decked area to the immediate rear of the property, remainder predominantly laid to lawn, timber shed to remain.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.3 bedrooms
Property advert Ref 4570054 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.