Questions about this property?Request Details
This beautiful four bedroom detached house sitting on Parkside's most desirable location. Temple Sheen is just moments from Sheen Common, Richmond Park and Sheen Mount Primary School. The house further benefits from a garage, off street parking, a .
This beautiful four bedroom detached house sitting on Parkside?s most desirable location. Temple Sheen is just moments from Sheen Common, Richmond Park and Sheen Mount Primary School. The house further benefits from a garage, off street parking, a large west facing garden and potential to extend.
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this charming detached four bedroom house in an outstanding location on Parkside, East Sheen. The ground floor boasts a wide entrance hall, a generous front reception room, a truly stunning back reception room with access into the garage and a separate kitchen overlooking the well-manicured private west facing garden. The first floor offers four great sized bedroom with the master having the bonus of an en-suite, a family bathroom and additional storage in the loft. Other houses nearby have added extra bedrooms or bathrooms into the loft STPP*. In addition there is a driveway with parking to the front and a garage. This brilliant house is situated in an extremely prestigious location moments from Sheen Common and Richmond Park, as well as being in close proximity to Sheen Mount Primary School.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.4 bedrooms
Property advert Ref 5218048 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.