* A Lovely Terraced Cottage In A Super Location* 2 Double Bedrooms (En-suite Shower), Lounge, Kitchen, Bathroom* Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating* Private Rear Garden* Close to Primary School. Medical Centre, Local Shops and Bus Stop* Very Nice Condition Throughout, Viewing Essential!
* A Lovely Terraced Cottage In A Super Location
* 2 Double Bedrooms (En-suite Shower), Lounge, Kitchen, Bathroom
* Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating
* Private Rear Garden
* Close to Primary School. Medical Centre, Local Shops and Bus Stop
* Very Nice Condition Throughout, Viewing Essential!DescriptionThis is a lovely cottage offering accommodation all on the ground level and would be ideal for first time buyers, small families or those looking to retire or downsize. The accommodation comprises: lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms (one with an en-suite shower room) and bathroom. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating. Externally there is a private garden. EPC Rating = Band E.LocationThe popular village of Edzell is a small attractive community which offers a selection of shops, restaurants, post office, medical centre, bank and primary school. Secondary education is at Mearns Academy, Laurencekirk and also Brechin High School. Social activities nearby include: salmon fishing, grouse shooting, listed walks and renowned 18 hole golf course also a 9 hole golf course.Our ViewThis excellent and affordable property is situated within a great location and offers potential buyers a lovely environment in which to live. IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
Property advert Ref 3425383 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.