Questions about this property?Request Details
An outstanding detached house situated in a wonderful position on East Sheen's popular Parkside. This house boasts 2/3 reception rooms, 5 bedrooms, off street parking, three bathrooms, a south facing garden and the added benefit of a garage.
An outstanding detached house situated in a wonderful position on East Sheen?s popular Parkside. This house boasts 2/3 reception rooms, 5 bedrooms, off street parking, three bathrooms, a south facing garden and the added benefit of a garage.
A truly wonderful five bedroom detached residence situated in this prestigious and quiet cul-de-sac on East Sheen?s popular Parkside. This house boasts over 2300sqft of living accommodation and offers a lovely wide entrance hall with exposed wooden floors, two generous sized reception rooms, one of which overlooks the secluded south facing garden. The beautiful kitchen has direct access from both the hallway and reception room. The first floor offers four generous sized bedrooms, two family bathrooms, a separate WC and the added benefit of a walk in wardrobe to the master bedroom. The second floor also offers another a double bedroom with an en-suite and plenty of storage space. In addition there is a driveway with parking to the front and garage to the side. This brilliant house is situated in an extremely favoured location moments from Palewell Common and Richmond Park, as well as being in close proximity to both primary and secondary schools in the area.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.5 bedrooms
Property advert Ref 5218033 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.