Questions about this property?Request Details
Also known as Guildhall House, due to its proximity to the City`s famous Guildhall, 85 Gresham Street is situated in a prominent position in London`s banking heartland. The building has recently undergone a full and comprehensive refurbishment. Accommodation is arranged over six floors, providing a
Each office in the unbranded building is fully serviced by discreet and attentive personnel who provide a dedicated reception, personalised call answering, mail handling and business support service.
Key features include:
- Flexible suites ranging in size for between two to fifty desks
- Executive business lounge featuring a coffee bar
- Customer lounge
- Six meeting rooms accommodating up to 40 people and video conferencing facilities
- Lift access to each floor
- Resilient bandwidth, WiFi and Polycom VVX 410 telephone system included in monthly fee
- Contemporary, fully-fitted kitchens with complimentary tea and coffee
- Shower rooms with complimentary toiletries
- Professional daily cleaning
- In-house administrative support and a range of additional services
- Bike storage
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Client Money Protection provided by: Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme (C0123675)
Property advert Ref 3022723 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.