Questions about this property?Request Details
Accommodation is arranged over four floors, providing a wide range of furnished serviced offices, a contemporary reception, executive business lounge and four meeting rooms.Multiple workstations available from ?800 PCM.Please contact us for workstation availability and more information.
1 King Street is a beautiful Grade II listed building located in the heart of the City, just moments from the Bank of England and convenient to St Paul`s, Cannon Street, Bank and Liverpool Street stations. Each office in the unbranded building is fully serviced by discreet and attentive personnel who provide a dedicated reception, personalised call answering, mail handling and business support service.
Multiple workstations available from ?800 PCM.
Please contact us for workstation availability and more information.
Key features include:
- 60 fully furnished serviced offices
- Four meeting rooms, customer lounge and video conferencing facilities
- Flexible suites ranging in size for between two to fifty desks
- Lift access to each floor
- Resilient bandwidth, WiFi and Polycom VVX 410 telephone system included in monthly fee
- Contemporary, fully-fitted kitchens with complimentary tea and coffee
- Shower rooms
- Professional daily cleaning
- In-house administrative support and a range of additional services
- Bike storage
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Client Money Protection provided by: Propertymark Client Money Protection Scheme (C0123675)
Property advert Ref 3022725 - Is a property advert for marketing purposes only, the information has been supplied by the owner, estate agent or property portal and The House Shop makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. Furthermore we have no control over the adverts content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact the advertiser to obtain any information regarding The Energy Performance Certificate regarding homes in England and Wales or Home Report for residential property in Scotland.