The developer of this small, exclusive, private development (maximum 13 units) situated on the outskirts of the village of Rhydymain with far reaching open country side views wishes to offer for sale "off plan" a substantial detached residence, as per plan below.
Escape to a picture perfect Georgian house in Southern Snowdonia. Tan y Gader is a substantial Grade II listed townhouse, built circa 1800 of stone walls under a slated roof. It is one of the most well-loved properties within the town, having once been the local maternity home.
Derlwyn is set in an elevated location in the heart of the popular village of Bontddu. It enjoys views of the Mawddach Estuary to the front and has direct access into attractive woodlands to the rear. This former Chapel House offers deceptively spacious accommodation including five bedrooms.
Ty Meurig is a substantial Grade II Listed detached town house of quality, built circa 1830. The property is located in a quiet part of the town yet is only approx. 100 yards from the main square. It has the added rare benefit in this area of having a garden and large off road parking facilities.
Maes yr Helmau is a well established, family run 4 star holiday complex set in 7 acres of land in the foothills of Cader Idris. The complex can be adapted for both personal & holiday letting usage & is also set up for equestrian use having the benefit of 4 stables & a 40m x 20m wood chip menage
Plas Uchaf is an 18th Century Grade 2 listed town house located in a quiet part of town, but only four minutes walk from the central square. Built in 1790 there are many period features and a beautiful and well established garden.
Y Llwyn, Bwthyn Y Lwyn & Helm y Llwyn are a portfolio of residences. Y Llwyn is a 10 bedroom former residential home, Bwthyn y Llwyn is a 4 bedroom detached cottage and Helm Y Llwyn is a 2 bedroom converted barn. The properties are located on the outskirts of the town with south facing views.