Brands agencies and businesses that need to promote their content products and services are turning to websites such as The House Shop as way to promote their services. Using sponsored content that can include articles, videos newsletters and competitions is on an upward trend in the Digital Media sector.
The House Shop has had a 70% growth in this form of advertising in 2013 and expects this form of marketing to continue to grow in 2014.
Spokes person Jane Marr ” PR agencies, SEO companies and businesses have been using their informative content to promote their services in a more subtle nature. We ensure that our visitors are fully aware that they are indeed reading promoted material most of which is top quality content”
Marketing companies are now using this type of advertising to promote themselves in a subtle no intrusive method that engages the visitor in a more positive way.
Content marketing is a marketing technique of creating and distributing relevant and valuable content to attract, acquire, and engage a clearly defined and understood target audience with the objective of driving profitable customer action.
Ten Facts About Content Marketing
- 1.) 32 % of B2C marketers consider themselves effective at content marketing. (Content Marketing Institute)
- 2.) 62% of companies outsource their content marketing. (Mashable)
- 3.) 61% of consumers say they feel better about, and are more likely to buy from, a company that delivers custom content. (Custom Content Council)
- 4.) 61% of B2B marketers rate webinars as the most effective content marketing tactic. (Content Marketing Institute and Marketing Profs)
- 5.) LinkedIn generates more leads for B2B companies than Facebook, Twitter or blogs individually. (Inside View)
- 6.) B2C marketers use about 12 content marketing tactics. (Content Marketing Institute)
- 7.) Interesting content is a top 3 reason people follow brands on social media. (Content+)
- 8.) Social media sites and blogs account for 23% of all time spent online. (Content Marketing Institute)
- 9.) 78% of consumers believe that organizations providing custom content are interested in building good relationships. (TMG Custom Media)
- 10.) 79% of B2B marketers use content marketing to achieve brand awareness goals. (Content Marketing Institute and Marketing Profs)
source : The Exact Target
The Content Marketing Institute CMI say “Content marketing is being used by some of the greatest marketing organizations in the world, including P&G, Microsoft, Cisco Systems and John Deere. Its also developed and executed by small businesses and one-person shops around the globe.
The House Shop
Online since 2000 and covering a housing related niche the site is a great platform to promote related content ranging from insurance, DIY, legal services, new housing developments, accessible properties, luxury homes, mortgages to selling or buying a property. In fact our audience that tends to be 30 years and above seeking property to buy or rent love anything that can help save money or enhance their lives.
We provide the right audience for numerous brands to amplify there message.
Content Marketing for the housing sector
The House Shop promote their clients content using advertorials or sponsored ads, promoting on Twitter , Facebook and Google+ and of course to our growing database of subscribers. Our advertorials can contain social media feeds, logos and calls to action. We simply insist on quality content that is unique and something our audience will find of benefit
To extend reach The House Shop promote content on a network including
image source http://imanetwork.org/
Author :Nick Marr