Homeowners that are inspired to renovate , extend and improve their homes may be interested in Real Homes magazine . Recently relaunched it offers some great advice and insights into the world of home improvements
It features shopping guides, decorating trends to inspire and the best reader home renovation and extension projects – including kitchens, bedrooms and bathrooms for every budget.
Real Homes magazine and Move or Improve? magazines merged with the publication of the March 2009 issue of Real Homes. This brand new editorial mix also includes a new expert advice section, which offers readers the practical and inspirational advice they need to complete their home improvement project – Real Homes is the complete home improvement magazine.
Practical and inspirational advice they need to complete their home improvement project.
Probably the best section of the magazine for me is seeing how others have completed projects and taking their ideas. The magazine dedicates a section to completed makeover from Basements , Extension to Loft & Barn conversions.
National Home Improvement Show
The National Home Improvement Show 2012 saw record numbers of home improvement enthusiasts flock to London Olympia. Visitors to the Show saw the Grand Hall transformed into a home improvers paradise with over 300 expert home improvement companies, 10 dedicated advice centre experts, 1000s of products, 3 seminar theatres, 3 show gardens, 5 live demonstration areas, 39 in-depth presentations PLUS plenty of practical advice, information and insipiration.
• Speak directly to over 300 leading home improvement companies
• See the latest concepts at the Kitchen & Bathroom Inspiration Zone
• Get free 121 advice from our celebrity experts at The Advice Centre
• See the latest technology and gadgets at the Home of the Future
• Discover how to maintain a Period Property and see our live demonstrations of traditional building techniques
• Meet planning experts and find out how to design your dream home. Get advice and inspiration for every project, from self-build and extensions to refurbishment and renovation
• Take a free interior design course at the Design School and see the latest products and ideas in the Interiors Village
• Visit the Renewable Advice Centre and find out about how to reduce your energy bills by selecting the right energy-saving equipment for your home
• Be inspired with ideas about how to create an ‘extra room’ at the Gardens & Landscaping Feature
• Learn how to ‘do it yourself’ at our Tricks of the Trade Theatre