Here are the top 5 gadgets of 2015, that will take over your household
5. At number 5 is the Nest smart thermostat, this smart home device is controllable via smartphone and an accompanying app which maintains a particular auto schedule to control household temperature using sensors. With no-more excess energy bills the gadget also saves energy when you’re away without any hassle.
4. Want the perfect garden? Well this Edyn Garden Sensor and Water Valve will have you wandering how you ever kept any garden plants alive at all. This gadget monitors and tracks environmental conditions to increase and improve plant health. As a smart gardening system the Edyn Garden Sensor, Edyn Water Valve and Edyn App, reviews plant soil and suggests what types of plants to grow, when and where and the times to water and fertilize them.
3. Coming in at number three, is the Indoor/Outdoor Sengled Snap LED PAR lamp with integrated 720p HD IP Camera, microphone, and speaker. This light bulb is no ordinary light source, with smart facilities such as cloud recording/playback, voice and motion activation, facial/activity recognition for home security, automation, and commercial applications to jazz up your household.
2. Another top lightning gadget is Hue, a range of LED lights combined with mobile technology, by Philip Hue. Through connecting to Wi-Fi with the combined mobile app, it allows you to control and change colours of various lightning systems and multiple bulbs, depending on your mood. In your own home you can enhance your surroundings, through the ability to choose from a spectrum of colour choices to fit your taste.
1. The party never has to end with the winning gadget the Moxie showerhead + wireless speaker which delivers up to 7 hours of music, news and more by pairing wirelessly with your device, enabled through Bluetooth® technology. Not only does this product have clear sounds, it’s rainhead’s silicone 8-inch sprayface is easy to wipe clean and features 80 angled nozzles that deliver an all-encompassing spa-like spray. A gadget to excite your shower experience, what more could you ask for? With each drop feeling bigger and more luxurious, thanks to air induction technology.
by Shivanee Tailor