Stunning bungalow located on the sought after `Poets` residential area in Newport Pagnell. This three bedroom semi detached bungalow is a real stunner. The property has been been extended by its current owners to offer fantastic accommodation and is presented to a high specification.
* PART BUY PART RENT * ?82,500 CASH is for a 25% share purchase, the full property price is ?330,000. Rent of ?1089pm is payable on the remaining 75%. Offered for sale with no above chain is this three bedroom terraced house situated on the `Green Park` residential area of Newport Pagnell.
Offered for sale with no above chain is this three bedroom terraced house situated on the `Green Park` residential area of Newport Pagnell. The property benefits from a lounge, study area, kitchen and conservatory to the ground floor, to the first floor are three bedrooms and the family bathroom.
An IMMACULATELY presented DETACHED HOUSE situated just a stone`s throw from the High Street & its amenities. This spacious property offers a light & bright entrance hall, CLOAKROOM, STUDY/FAMILY ROOM, CONSERVATORY, 1st floor BEDROOMS and BATHROOM. Outside OFF ROAD PARKING and ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN.
NO UPPER CHAIN - PRIVATE PARKING AREA - TWO RECEPTION ROOMS - An attractive two bedroom Victorian cottage in a lovely tucked away setting adjacent to the riverside Castle Meadows.