1 bedroom flats for sale in Gloucester, Gloucestershire

Sort by:
  • 8 Listing main image

    One double bedroom basement flat which is centrally located and offered to the market with no onward chain.

    £50,000
    • Bedrooms: 1
    Add to favourites View details
  • 1 Listing main image

    4-Bed House DetachedRoomsGround FloorLiving Room (4.34m x 3.51m - 14' 03" x 11' 06")Kitchen/Dining Room (6.63m x 3.15m - 21' 09" x 10' 04")First FloorBedroom 1 (3.51m x 3.51m - 11' 06" x 11' 06")Bedroom 2 (3.40m x 3.20m - 11' 02" x 10' 06")Bedroom 3 (3.45m x 2

    £315,000
    • Bedrooms: 4
    Add to favourites View details
  • 3 Listing main image

    Proudly presented by Move Estate Agents; a one bedroom apartment set in a central location of Gloucester offered for sale with a share of the freehold, being less than half a mile from the local shopping facilities and amenities of Gloucester Quays. Ideal for first time buyers or investors. The property is accessed through a communal hallway with security intercom system, from there is the entran...

    £87,500
    • Bedrooms: 1
    • Bathrooms: 1
    Add to favourites View details
  • 4 Listing main image

    A spacious and well presented two bedroom maisonette situated in Kingsway. This property is only available under the Abbey Homes shared equity scheme. 75% of the property is for sale and the other 25% is owned by the developer. There are no charges necessary on the 25% owned by the developer The property comprises of; spacious lounge/kitchen, two double bedrooms and a bathroom. Further bene...

    £93,750
    • Bedrooms: 2
    • Bathrooms: 1
    Add to favourites View details
  • 6 Listing main image

    Two bedroom first floor apartment with no onward chain! Calling all first time buyers & buy to let investors. Michael tuck are pleased to welcome to the market this first floor apartment situated in quedgeley. The property comprises of an entrance hall, open plan kitchen/diner/lounge, two double bedrooms ( en-suite to master) & bathroom. Outside we have allocated parking & communal g...

    £125,000
    • Bedrooms: 2
    • Bathrooms: 2
    Add to favourites View details
  • 5 Listing main image

    Proudly Presented to you by Move Estate Agents; a fantastic investment opportunity located in central Gloucester with a tenant in situ. Close to all local amenities and within striking distance of the newly renovated Gloucester Quays this well apportioned second floor apartment provides a large lounge, kitchen, bathroom and two double bedrooms. Potential rental yield of 7.4%. No onward chain !

    £85,000
    • Bedrooms: 2
    • Bathrooms: 1
    Add to favourites View details
  • 7 Listing main image

    *** stunning first floor one bedroom apartment abbeymead - no onward chain -*** *** stamp duty exempt for first time buyers *** Michael Tuck Estate agents are delighted to offer This Exceptionally well presented First floor Apartment. The property comprises of Entrance hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Bedroom and Family bathroom. All in all an internal viewing is highly recommended by the selling agent to...

    £119,950
    • Bedrooms: 1
    • Bathrooms: 1
    Add to favourites View details
  • 7 Listing main image

    Michael tuck estate agents are delighted to offer this luxury Second floor apartment for sale at Belgrave House, Coopers Edge. This contemporary apartment offers spacious accommodation comprising of living room, separate kitchen with integral appliances, family bathroom, two double bedrooms with en-suite to master bedroom. The apartment is warmed via electric heating and benefits from double glazi...

    £157,500
    • Bedrooms: 2
    • Bathrooms: 2
    Add to favourites View details
  • 5 Listing main image

    Well proportioned ground floor flat in Churchdown. This starter home offers a open plan living with lounge/kitchen, double bedroom and a bathroom. Further benefits include double glazing, electric heating and allocated off street parking.

    £100,000
    • Bedrooms: 1
    • Bathrooms: 1
    Add to favourites View details
  • 7 Listing main image

    ***seeking A peaceful retirement? *** Located in Quedgeley this two bedroom apartment, with no onward chain, offers a two double bedrooms, modern fitted kitchen, cloakroom and a modern white four piece suite bathroom. Further benefits also include UPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Other benefits to this over 65?s development are communal facilities such as, lounge, conservatory, beauti...

    £190,000
    • Bedrooms: 2
    • Bathrooms: 1
    Add to favourites View details
Receive property alerts for this search. 1
Perform a search to create an alert.
Your property alert has been saved.
Return to Top
1 By registering you agree to TheHouseShop's Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy