Modern GROUND FLOOR apartment with two double bedrooms, one with en-suite. Spacious living area with lounge/dining room with archway into modern kitchen. Bathroom and en-suite shower room.Communal Gardens and allocated parking.
SHARED OWNERSHIP! This TOP FLOOR, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT is offered for sale under a SHARED OWNERSHIP SCHEME! It will appeal to FIRST TIME BUYERS, and the lucky buyer will own 62% of the property, with no rent to pay on the remaining 38%. Situated on the top floor of a modern block development facing onto Kent road and overlooking school playing fields. The property is self-contained and ben...
BRING YOUR TOOTHBRUSH! Hunters are pleased to offer this FANTASTICALLY PRESENTED, FOUR BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE situated over THREE FLOORS. The house is in a much sought after and POPULAR LOCATION, within walking distance to Pudsey town centre and nearby to DESIRABLE PRIMARY AND SECONDARY SCHOOLS as well as fantastic transport links and shops.
A RARE OPPORTUNITY offered to market CHAIN FREE! This THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE, which is AVAILABLE NOW! This home would be ideal for a FAMILY or to an INVESTOR and is in a very popular residential neighbourhood in PUDSEY.
A GREAT OPPORTUNITY offered CHAIN FREE! This UNIQUE THREE BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE, which is located perfectly for commuting to both Leeds and Bradford would be ideal for a FIRST TIME BUYER, a FAMILY or to an INVESTOR.
A well cared for one bedroom apartment situated in a small residential block of four. What sets this apart from other apartments is that it has it\?s own private garden, gas central heating and low service charges. (contd...)
*** SHARED OWNERSHIP** Hunters are pleased to offer For Sale this FIRST FLOOR purpose built luxury apartment with TWO DOUBLE SIZED BEDROOMS making it ideal for a couple or single person. The property enjoys an OPEN OUTLOOK and has PARKING SPACE ALLOCATION.