Call and speak to Forest Marble 24/7 to book your viewing for this stunning modernised coach house in the popular Wyke area of Gillingham. Bespoke kitchen with solid wood worktops, open plan lounge kitchen area, large rear garden, garage and parking for two cars.
'WITH BREATHTAKING VIEWS AND A PEACEFUL SETTING' An individual new house, luxuriously appointed and equipped throughout, taking full advantage of the southerly aspect and natural light within easy reach of Sherborne, Gillingham and Shaftesbury.Freehold
An immaculately well presented, 6 bedroomed detached house with self-contained annexe, situated in a quiet and highly sought after area on the outskirts of Gillingham in the Blackmore Vale.
A two bedroom semi detached house, well located within close proximity to the town centre and amenities. The property is an ideal first time purchase/investment property. In brief, the accommodation comprises a spacious kitchen/diner, lounge, conservatory, two bedrooms and a bathroom. (contd...)
A three bedroom Grade II listed character property located in a central position of Gillingham. The property offers spacious living accommodation and generous sized bedrooms with a dressing room, as well as the added benefits of off road parking and a single garage. (contd...)
Offered for sale with no forward chain, this two bedroom semi detached bungalow on a quiet development is on the favoured Peacemarsh side of Gillingham. The property has been modernised and redecorated throughout recently, with a modern feel in all the rooms. (contd...)
An immaculate two bedroom ground floor flat, ideal as a first time purchase or investment. The property has been modernised and well maintained by the current owner. In brief, the accommodation comprises a hall way, open plan living room/kitchen area, two bedrooms and bathroom. (contd...)
***new instruction*** A spacious well presented 3 bedroom semi detached house with garage located on the Shaftesbury side of town. The property benefits from en suite shower room, gas central heating, double glazing, single garage and good sized rear garden. EPC Band:- C
This is a charming 2-bedroom terraced property, with enclosed garden, in a popular residential area on the fringe of the market town of Gillingham.As you enter the property, the entrance hall interconnects all the ground floor living spaces with winding stairs to the first floor. The living room
***new instruction*** An attractive modern one bedroom semi detached house situated in a popular residential area close to schools and local amenities located on the Shaftesbury side of town. The property benefits from gas central heating, solar panels, double glazing and ample parking. EPC ...
*** investors only *** - sitting tenant - A well presented modern 1 bedroom cluster house located within easy walking distance of the town centre. The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, private garden and garage. EPC band:- C
* * * new instruction * * * A two bedroom second floor apartment located within easy walking distance of the town centre. The property benefits from double glazing and allocated parking space. No upper chain. EPC band : C
* * * new instruction * * * A spacious well presented 2 bedroom detached bungalow located in the sought after village of Milton on Stour on the outskirts of Gillingham. The property benefits from double glazing, ample off road parking and good sized gardens. EPC Band : Tbc
* * * retirement / independent living * * * A spacious 2 bedroom bungalow offered with no forward chain. Open plan living / kitchen area, two double bedrooms, bathroom, garden, gas central heating. Service charge includes utility bills. This bungalow is apart of the malthouse residential care ...
* * * no upper chain * * * A character 2/3 bedroom detached cottage with good sized garden located in a lane on the outskirts of the town.* * * opportunity to extend * * * development potential * * * * EPC Band : F
***new instruction*** An immaculate well presented modern 4 double bedroom detached house located on the Shaftesbury side of town tucked away in a secluded position. The property benefits from spacious sitting room with open jetmaster fire, dining room, study, 2 en suite shower rooms, gas ...
* * * family home with annexe * * * A rare opportunity to acquire a spacious 4 bedroom detached house with a self contained 1 bedroom annexe located on this favoured Wyke development with far reaching rural views set on a large corner plot of approximately 1/4 of an acre. EPC band: D
A truly exceptional Grade II Listed detached period house with glorious gardens and grounds of 1 ½ acres on the edge of this Blackmore Vale village with direct river access to the River Stour.