No matter what your budget is, you can display a bespoke advert linked to your property on Google search results and their advertising network. You can easily connect with potential buyers who are searching terms that you think are most relevant to your property. The more targeted the search term, the lower the cost.
Google advertising for consumers is called AdWords, adverts you create for your property appears alongside or above results on Google search results pages. Ads can also appear on the relevant websites and products in the Google network.
SEO (search engine optimisation) is both your best friend and your worst enemy. Essentially the idea is to please the Google Gods. You have to make the search engine happy and, in return, your property advert will appear higher up the search listings (tip: you are aiming for that glorious number 1 spot).
To make Google happy you need to do a few things:
- Utilise keywords
- Keywords are important words or phrases that are incredibly relevant to what you are trying to achieve
- For a property advert, some important words you will need to include are things like ‘property’ or ‘for sale’.
- The biggest danger is over-using these keywords, you want to get the balance just right. You need to make sure that there is an even spread of keywords across the advert, but not too many or it may seem a little spammy and may begin to not make sense.
- Keep it relevant
- Make sure that your advert is highly relevant to your property. By including keywords and staying away from irrelevant content, Google will know exactly what your advert is all about, and will subsequently link it to future searches with similar relevancy.
- Google loves a link, and by this, we mean that when one article links both externally and internally to other articles. This further shows how relevant your article is, especially if the linked articles are similar to your own.
All of the above will help you to ensure that your google property ad gets as many views as possible!
For those who don’t want to risk an expensive mistake, TheHouseShop provides a bespoke Google advertising service that can help you!
If you choose to list your property on TheHouseShop as a featured listing then we can help you to advertise on Google with a managed Google advertising campaign.
Google AdWords is a good way to target new audiences on Google and appear on relevant websites.
Control your spending
You can edit your ads and adjust your budget until you get the results that you want. You can also display a variety of ad formats and even target your ads to specific languages and geographic locations.
There’s no minimum spending requirement or time commitment, and with the cost-per-click option, you’re only charged if people click on your ad.
This means that every penny of your budget goes towards bringing a buyer to your listing.
Why Advertise on Google?
Google is the most powerful search engine. Having your property available on Google for people to search is the best way to get the widest reach for your advert.
TheHouseShop is a very highly ranked website on Google and our property listings enjoy prominent exposure on this leading search engine. However, no website appears for every targeted term and that is why AdWords is a great way to plug that gap.
Easy to do
You can get immediate advertising on Google using Google AdWords to promote your property page directly in their sponsored ads shown alongside the main search results. It’s actually very easy and quite cost-effective, as you only pay for the people who actually click on your ad. You can start and stop the campaign at any time, which makes it a highly useful method of boosting your online marketing whenever you wish.
Best of all, your ad will start running a few minutes after you set up your account.