Miller Stewart is delighted to bring to the market this substantial elevated plot (1.12 Acre) with open country/sea views. This is an exciting opportunity to develop the plot into your new dream home, located in a tranquil country setting.
A traditional granite farmhouse with permission to extend and 2 separate steadings with full planning approval to demolish and build new houses on the site.Planning Reference: APP/2013/0889.For sale as a whole or in 3 lots.
* £5000 below Home Report valuation* Detached Country cottage in the Hamlet of Berryhillock* 3 double bedrooms * Timber Garage (In need of Repair)* Large garden to the rear with Green House* Drive for off street parking* Ideal as a holiday home or family country home.* Viewing Recommended.
* Ideal as a large family home with outbuildings and garage.* Great potential as a Bed and Breakfast.* Cellar currently used as storage/ boiler room/ laundry room * Attic rooms currently used for storage but can be changed to attic bedrooms* Large garden with mature shrubs and trees
** £10,000 Below Home Report Valuation *** Spacious Detached House With Garage And Driveway* Sea Views* Ideal Family Home* Popular Private Residential Area* Approximately 4 Miles Distant From Buckie* Primary School In Portgordon And Secondary School In Buckie* Viewing Highly Recommended
Your Move are pleased to offer for sale this building plot which has outlined planning permission for one dwelling. The property is located within the scattered rural community of Clochan and will appeal to those seeking the opportunity to build their own home. Further details and site plan can be obtained from Elgin branch.
Your Move are pleased to offer for sale this detached 5/6 bedroomed villa with balcony, in the rural location of Clochan with the main town of Buckie approximately 5 miles distant. The accommodation is over two floors and comprises: vestibule, inner hall, lounge, kitchen area, dining room/family room/conservatory, utility room, four bedrooms (master with dressing area leading to shower ensuite), ...
* Traditional build 3 bedroom house with garage* Close to village centre amenities* Spacious enclosed rear garden with outbuildings* Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing* Picturesque highly sought after seaside village* Close to stunning beach and popular golf club
* Spacious Maisonette in Central Location* 2 Double Bedrooms* £10000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUATION! PRICED TO SELL!* Spacious Lounge* Kitchen and Bathroom* Electric Heating Double Glazing* Close to Town Centre and All Amenities* Call us Today!
* REDUCED PRICE! NOW £10000 BELOW HOME REPORT VALUATION! SUPERB VALUE FOR MONEY!* Maisonette Flat In Popular Village Location* 3 Double Bedrooms* Lovely Open Plan Living Area/Kitchen* Double Glazing + Gas Central Heating* Bathroom With Separate Shower Cubicle* Viewing Essential To Appreciate!
* A Lovely Quaint Detached Cottage* 4 Double Bedrooms With Master En-Suite* Lounge And Dining Room* Kitchen With Appliances, Utility Area, Bathroom, Cloakroom And Shower Room* Mature Walled Gardens, Driveway And Garage* Oil Central Heating And Double Glazing* Many Double Aspect Rooms* Excellent Access To The A90 Dual Carriageway* Ideal For The Commuter To Aberdeen Or Dundee With Their Respective A...
* Traditional Detached Cottage with Superb Views* 3 Double Bedrooms (Master En-Suite)* Lovely Conservatory* Spacious Lounge* Kitchen and Bathroom* Generous Gardens and Driveway* Oil Fired Central Heating and Double Glazing* Convenient For Laurencekirk Train Station and the A90 Dual Carriageway* Viewing Essential!
* HOME REPORT VALUATION £285000! AN EXCEPTIONAL BUY!* EXCELLENT QUALITY KITCHEN AND BATHROOMS! SUN LOUNGE EXTENSION OF SUPERB BUILD QUALITY! * Stunning Detached Bungalow In Prime Hillside Location* 3 Bedrooms (Master En-Suite)* Large Lounge, Dining Room and Sun Room* Quality Kitchen With Appliances* Family Bathroom* Double Garage, Driveway and Generous Gardens* Gas Central Heating Double Glazing*...
* An Imposing Detached House With Impressive Mature Gardens Of Approx. 0.5 Acre.* Convenient For Local Amenities, Laurencekirk Train Station And The A90 Dual Carriageway.* Flexible Accommodation Currently Utilised As 4 Bedrooms (One Of Which Can Be Used Inclusive Of A Studio With A Balcony, Lounge, Dining Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Utility, Cloakroom WC And A Workshop.* Mains Gas Central Heating....