NO CHAIN - VASTLY REDUCED FROM ORIGINAL ASKING PRICE OF £245, DUE TO THE PURCHASE OF OF A NEW HOMEPRETTY "CHOCOLATE BOX" COTTAGE, DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS AND LOCATED IN A QUIET BACKWATER OFF BIDDULPH ROAD, MOSSLEY.
SHARED EQUITY SCHEME Purchase 36% of this brand new home and pay just £249.33 per month on the remaining 64% Buyers can purchase an increased share dependent on eligibility.Sat proudly within a stunning residential development, this recently constructed property boasts excellently
AN INNOVATIVE BRAND NEW BUILD ONE BEDROOM MID MEWS SET WITHIN A SMALL COURTYARD WITH ITS OWN PARKING SPACE.COMBINING THE LATEST BUILDING TECHNOLOGIES, THIS HOME HAS BEEN DESIGNED WITH EFFICIENCY IN MIND. HEATING AND HOT WATER IS PROVIDED BY STATE OF THE ART ELECTRIC HEATING AND INTEGRATED SOLAR
SOLD (STC) WHO SAYS NEW BUILD PROPERTIES CAN'T HAVE HUGE GARDENS WITH A FABULOUS OUTLOOK? (VIEW & BUY WITH US AND RECEIVE 15 GBP JOHN LEWIS VOUCHERS)An OUTSTANDING detached home, with a fun FULL WIDTH REAR LIVING DINING KITCHEN, with TWIN FRENCH DOORS opening out to a HUGE REAR GARDEN
A beautifully presented three bedroom mid mews which is offered in 'show home' pristine condition and with a professionally landscaped wow factor rear garden. The property was recently constructed by the reputable Morris Homes in 216 and carries the remainder of the new build guarantee.
INNOVATIVE ECO FRIENDLY NEW BUILD MID MEWS HOME BESPOKE BUILD WITH ENERGY EFFICIENCY IN MIND SOLAR PANELS HIGH EPC RATING OF 'B' OUTSTANDING PRESENTATION, HIGH QUALITY FITTINGS AND CONSIDERED DESIGN MAXIMISING SPACE AND ENJOYMENT OF THE PROPERTY DISCREET POSITION IN THE HEART OF