SummaryAttention first time buyers and investors! This realistically priced three-bedroom mid-terrace property in Guisborough offers fantastic value for money in a great semi-rural location. With three bedrooms, a large reception lounge and a well appointed kitchen, as well as ample bedroom sizes and a pretty exterior the property lies in wait for it?s next owner to add that personal touch. More ...
* CHAIN FREE SALE * 3 BEDROOMS * LINK DETACHED BUNGALOW * HALLWAY * LOUNGE * DINING ROOM * KITCHEN * SHOWER ROOM * SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN * DRIVEWAY * GARAGE * EPC RATING D * MARTIN & CO GUISBOROUGH 1287 631254 *
* CHAIN FREE SALE * OFFERS INVITED * RETIREMENT LIVING EXCLUSIVELY FOR AGES 6 & OVER * A 1 BED GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT * LOUNGE * SEPARATE KITCHEN * SHOWER ROOM * UTILITY * HOMEOWNERS LOUNGE & ROOF TERRACE * EXCLUSIVE USE PATIO * GUEST SUITE FACILITY * EPC RATING B * MARTIN & CO GUISBOROUGH 1287 631254 *
* CHAIN FREE SALE * RETIREMENT LIVING EXCLUSIVELY FOR AGES 6 & OVER * A 1 BED FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT * LOUNGE * SEPARATE KITCHEN * SHOWER ROOM * UTILITY * HOMEOWNERS LOUNGE & ROOF TERRACE * GUEST SUITE FACILITY * OFFERS INVITED * EPC RATING B * MARTIN & CO GUISBOROUGH 1287 631254 *
* PRICED FOR QUICK SALE * CHAIN FREE SALE * 2 BEDROOMS * LOUNGE WITH WOOD BURNING STOVE * KITCHEN * PART TILED SHOWER ROOM * FRONT * REAR GARDENS * DRIVE * GARAGE * EPC RATING D * MARTIN & CO GUISBOROUGH 1287 631254 *
A beautifully presented two double bedroomed period town house, occupying an elevated position on sought after Belmangate. The recently refurbished property takes full advantage of it's high ceilings, generously sized sunny rooms and great views. This is a stunning property, in a fantastic location and really must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
* DETACHED RESIDENCE * SEPARATE STUDIO WITH EN-SUITE * LOG CABIN (2 Rooms) * LOUNGE * KITCHEN * 2 BEDROOMS * BATHROOM * FRONT, SIDE & REAR GARDENS (CORNER SITE) * FAVOURED PINE HILLS AREA * EPC RATING D * MARTIN & CO GUISBOROUGH 1287 631254 *
Designed by architect Alfred Waterhouse in 1865 for industrialist Joseph Pease, Cleveland House, is a 5-Bed Grade II Listed 24 sq. Ft home in Guisborough, North Yorkshire. On the Ground floor there is a striking Entrance Hall, Sitting Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility and Family Room.