*incredible* On offer: A five-bed character property with four reception rooms, four bathrooms, a heated swimming pool, a double garage and more. Set on a one-acre plot. *click now!* Summary We are delighted to offer this large five-bed detached .
*Shared Ownership Property - Price indicates 25% share in property and rent is payable on the remaining 75% to the relevant Housing Association *This property comprises of a lounge, breakfast kitchen and downstairs W/C. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms, a storage cupboard and a family bathroom. The
The Farm is a prestigious detached Grade II listed house located within the highly regarded village of North Leverton, situated on Main Street and within a private close, enjoying close proximity to an array of local amenities.The property has undergone an extensive and sympathetic ref.
*fantastic* On offer: A stunning five-bed property with character, charm and one acre of land. Comes with six reception rooms, four bathrooms, several outbuildings and more. *click now!* Summary We are delighted to offer this stunning five-bed .