* A TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW CONVENIENT FOR RUGBY TOWN CENTRE * Brown and Cockerill Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom semi detached bungalow situated within the village of Newbold-on-Avon, Rugby. The property is convenient for all local.
* A MODERN TWO BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT BEING SOLD ON A 50% AFFORDABLE COVENANT SCHEME * Brown and Cockerill Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this modern two bedroom second floor apartment which is situated within this small development in the highly sought after v.
* AN IMMACULATE AND WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE WITH REFITTED FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM * Brown and Cockerill Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom town house that has been improved by the current owner and is within walking distance of Rugby town centre.
* A WELL PRESENTED TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW IN QUIET CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION * Brown and Cockerill Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this well presented two bedroom semi detached bungalow which is situated towards the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. There are a .
* A TWO BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW SITUATED ON A GOOD SIZED PLOT IN THE POPULAR VILLAGE OF LONG LAWFORD * Brown and Cockerill Estate Agents are delighted to offer for sale this two bedroom semi detached bungalow. The property is located in the popular village of Long Lawford whic.
* AN IMPROVED ONE BEDROOM SECOND FLOOR APARTMENT SUITABLE FOR OWNERS OVER 55 YEARS OLD * An improved and well presented one bedroom second floor apartment situated within this purpose built retirement development that offers secure and comfortable living for owners over the age of 55.
An IMMACULATE three bedroom semi detached home situated in the sought after Shakespeare Gardens. Spacious lounge, open plan kitchen/dining room with refitted kitchen & French doors to southerly facing rear garden. Refitted bathroom. Combi boiler & upvc windows installed in 2019. Garage & NO CHAIN
An exclusive modern four double bedroom family home situated in the heart of Dunchurch Village with just under 3000 sq feet of luxurious accommodation. Under floor heating throughout with a concrete sound proofing sub floor to the first floor. Landscaped rear garden with open views
All viewing slots have now been taken, please contact us to reserve a slot should one become available. Spacious end terrace house currently set up as an unlicensed HMO with 4 rooms let out, and easily could be a licenced 5 room HMO.
No more viewing slots remaining, fully booked! This spacious terrace is set up as a seven room HMO licenced for ten people and currently brings in an annual income of £27,576. All works have been done to conform with current licensing.